1. Entry to the 'How many hearts?' competition requires a £1 donation with proceeds going towards the purchase and installaton of additional defibrillators in Lyme Regis and the upkeep and maintenance of existing units. Entries can be made at the Slipway store in Lyme Regis, online via the lymeheartbeat.co.uk website and during Lyme Heartbeat Day on 16th September. Individuals can enter as many times as they wish.
2. Opening and closing dates: The competition is open from Wednesday 5th September 2018. Entries must be submitted by 8pm on Sunday 16th September. Lyme Heartbeat reserves the right to amend the competition end and/or date at any time.
3. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
4. Entry guide: Entrants should look at the photo or view the jar of sweets at the Slipway Store in Lyme Regis and make their guess as to how many sweets are in the jar.
5. How the prize will be awarded: If one entrant guesses the number of sweets correctly, then they will win and will be able to select one of the prizes. If no one guesses correctly, then the nearest guess will win. If we have multiple entrants who guess correctly, then those entrants will be entered into a random draw to decide who chooses the prize first. If there are more than four people who guess the correct answer, then the first four names drawn will be the winners. There will also be runners up, depending on how many entrants correctly guess the number of sweets. The organisers decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winning entrant and runners up will be contacted.
6. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
7. The winners will be notified by email or phone within 7 days of being selected. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
8. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. The winner and runners up agree to the use of their names being listed on the website as competition winners. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.